You can apply for early removal of disqualification by applying to the Magistrates’ Court if you have been disqualified for two years or more. The Magistrates court will need to be convinced that there is a compelling reason for the disqualification to be reduced.
Applications to the court will take into account the character of the person, the nature of the original offences and any other circumstances of the case. For this reason, good preparation and representation are crucial to your chances of being successful.
Rose & Dunn can represent you for a fixed fee or possibly on legal aid. Contact us for further advice and assistance including a free initial appraisal of your case with no obligation.
- Telephone: 01928 572030 or 01925 419365
- WhatsApp and text text : 07801758664 (office)
- WhatsApp and text : 07739324381 ( 24/7 )
- WhatsApp David Rose : 01928 572030
- WhatsApp Simon Dunn : 01925 419365
- WhatsApp David Robb : 01928 207870