The appeal is usually to the Crown Court and will involve the case being heard again. There are strict time limits so it is important to act quickly.
The appeal will take place before a Crown Court Judge and two Magistrates.
There are other more technical kinds of appeal which concern the interpretation of the law. These are more complicated and the appeal will be to the Administrative court. This type of appeal is to decide if an error of law has been made.
It is highly recommended that you seek advice from specialist motoring or criminal defence lawyers who will either be able to help you appeal a conviction sentence.
Rose & Dunn are highly experienced in defending people accused of all manner of road traffic offices throughout the UK. We have extensive experience of dealing with cases in the higher court. Contact us for further advice and assistance including a free initial appraisal of your case with no obligation.
- Telephone: 01928 572030 or 01925 419365
- WhatsApp and text text : 07801758664 (office)
- WhatsApp and text : 07739324381 ( 24/7 )
- WhatsApp David Rose : 01928 572030
- WhatsApp Simon Dunn : 01925 419365
- WhatsApp David Robb : 01928 207870